Description / purpose
The program is used for multi-threaded automatic mass registration of mail accounts, in the common people - "Mail Account Creator".
It differs from analogues in a large number of settings, a convenient interface, and a relatively low price. There is an opportunity to buy the program both for a limited time and forever.
- multithreading, high registration speed
- support for http/https proxy, socks 4/5, mobile proxy with IP change, support for multithreaded registration via Tor
- activation of SMTP / POP3 / IMAP during registration and separately from it (some mail services)
- registration using SMS services (some mail services)
- registration using a real browser (some mail services)
- automatic and customizable generation of registration data (database embedded)
- support for manual entry of captchas, as well as anti-captcha services: CapMonster, XEvil, Capmonster Cloud, rucaptcha.com, anti-captcha.com, anycaptcha.com, capsolver.com, 2captcha.com
- support for manual input of phone / sms, as well as sms services: sms-activate.ru, vak-sms.com, onlinesim.ru, grizzlysms.com
- checking the availability of the login and the absence of the need to enter a real phone number BEFORE sending the captcha
- fine-tuning the registration process; the ability to execute an external program between registrations
- proxy checker; proxy generator
- convenient beautiful interface; multilingualism
Supported mail services
- yandex.ru / yandex.com
- outlook.com / hotmail.com
The site is completely updated, not only visually, but also internally. In the future, this will increase the fault tolerance of the program and allow you to add previously inaccessible functionality.
Restored payment via QIWI and Webmoney (now via WMZ).
Update 5.0.7 has been released. Some countries began to block Russian ip. For this reason, without dancing with a tambourine, it became impossible to activate the application.
To solve the problem, on the application activation screen, in the settings, the ability to specify a proxy for the program itself has been added.
Update 5.0.6 has been released. Among other things, for working through Tor, the setting for specifying a bridge has been added. This was done due to the blocking of Tor in some countries (including Russia). More details at the link - Getting bridges for TOR.
Also for Mail.ru, getting a password for an external application (IMAP / POP3 / SMTP), in short - “VP Password”, has been added. By default, the password is not exported to the result file. To export, open "Settings -> Export -> Autosave to Text Files", select "Custom Format" and enter "#EMAIL#:#EMAILPWD#:#PWDEA#" ".
A major app update has been released. The list of changes can be viewed on the version history page.
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 to run